We at RIHI are committed to the privacy of our customers, especially in these complicated times. We’d like to inform you of the information we collect and how we use it.
RIHI address is 1815 Post Road Warwick, RI 02886. RIHI’s local phone number is 401-739-1000. Please contact us if you believe we’re not living up to this policy.
What Information We Collect
There are a number of technologies we and many other websites use to collect different information about you.
When You Browse Our Site
Some of this information is collected and stored simply by browsing the site. We use the following technologies:
- Website Analytics: We use Google Analytics and the Facebook Pixel to track a number of things about your visit to our site. We track the following items:
- What pages you visited on our site, so we know we’re giving you the right information to make the best decision
- How you arrived to our site, so we know that we’re reaching you in ways that work for you, including sometimes the search terms you used on a search engine
- Technological information like what kind of device you use, your browser, and your operating system, so we know that you’re always getting the best website experience
- Demographic information as tracked by Google and Facebook, so we know that our website speaks to the right kinds of people.
- Conversion Tracking: Using Google, Bing, and Facebook, we count whether or not you complete certain actions on our site, so we know that the site is generating business for us.
- Log files: Almost all servers save a log of every hit to the site. This includes your IP address, how you reached our site, and each resource you requested from our site. We use these for debugging problems on our site.
When You Contact Us
Other information is collected and stored by contacting us.
When you use a website form to email us, we get and store:
- Any personal information sent to us via the form, like your name, email, zip code, and phone number. This makes sure you’re you!
- Information about the page you’re on, the way you reached our website. We use this to help direct your inquiry to the best person.
- Your information directly placed into our contact management software. This makes sure that we give you the best service by tying every contact with you together.
We use call tracking software on our site called CallRail. When you call us from a phone number on our site we:
- Record your call for quality assurance.
- Record your phone number and your name from Caller ID so we can keep track of how many times you’ve called.
- Record information about your browsing on our site so we can make our site better in the future.
With your permission, we may also add you to email lists that are relevant to you. We use Constant Contact to manage mass emails, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Concerned About Our Data Use?
We understand that the Internet isn’t the friendliest place. Here are some ways to control how we use your data. Please know that some things, like server logs, are not able to be controlled by you.
Removing Our Site’s Cookies
To remove those non-identifying cookies from your browser, you’ll need to use the tool that comes with your browser. We provide some common “how-to” pages for common browsers below.
- Remove cookies from Google Chrome
- Remove cookies from Mozilla Firefox
- Remove cookies from Apple Safari
- Remove cookies from Internet Explorer 11
- Remove cookies from Microsoft Edge
Removing Google Analytics Tracking
Google Analytics is used on many sites. However, you might not want to let that track you.
Google provides information about its Privacy Policies and a Chrome browser add-on to opt-out of Google Analytics.
About Facebook Pixel Tracking
The Facebook Pixel is also part of many websites.
About BingAds Tracking
Sharing Your Information
We share your information with a few external companies that we directly use, named above and here: Google, Bing, CallRail, Facebook, and Constant Contact.
We will never share or sell your information with third-party companies to have them provide you with services that are not ours.
We reserve the right to cooperate with any legal requirements to disclose information associated with you collected through our website.
Protecting Your Information
We make good efforts to protect your information from exposure. We use WPEngine as our host, and rely on their security tools to protect you.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our website is not directed to children. Please visit the FTC’s Kids’ Privacy page for information from the FTC about protecting children’s privacy online.