Composite Siding Features
What Makes Composite Siding Superior
Superior Materials for Superior Durability
At RIHI The Home Improvement Specialist, our team is dedicated to only using the highest quality materials for all of our installations. We only use products that we can trust to outperform their expected lifespan and keep our customers home’s safe and beautiful. Working with the best materials available has helped us build the great reputation that we have today. Contact our team at RIHI to learn more about the materials we use and the products that we offer!
One of cellular composite siding’s greatest strengths is its performance. It’s able to withstand the impacts of New England winters and winds reaching up to 210 mph. Our composite siding also has these additional benefits:
- UV resistant coating to protect from harmful rays
- Seamlessly fitting joints that can naturally expand and contract
- No gaps, spaces or warping
Another advantage of composite siding is its low level of maintenance; you won’t need to spend lots of time and money every year, preserving your siding.
- Color coating totally eliminates the need for painting and repainting
- Tightly locking joints eliminate gaps where siding issues can occur
- Cellular composite is naturally dirt, stain and insect resistant
- No need for sloppy looking caulking
Protecting the environment is more important than it’s ever been, plus it’s beneficial when it comes to your home heating and cooling bills. Composite siding is one of the most sustainable siding products available today.
- Provides nearly twice the R-value of fiber cement and wood siding solutions
- Lower heat absorption due to the white substrate
- Completely recyclable material
- Insulates homes in all seasons 70% better than wood siding
RIHI Siding Sale
It's Time For Big Fall Savings! The Home Improvement Specialist
20% Off any home improvement projects *1 PLUS $0 Down 0% interest 0 Payments for 12 months *6
Certain Restrictions Apply. Visit Our Promotional Terms For More Details.