Join The RIHI Family,
Explore our Current Job Opportunities
RIHI – Warwick, RI
RIHI is one of New England’s Leading Home Improvement Companies. We provide the most energy efficient and reliable home improvement products, backed by an industry-leading warranty. We are invested in our local communities, using our expertise to help homeowners save money on their energy costs while simultaneously making their homes virtually maintenance free. We are one of the top 50 re modelers in the United States.
This is a Year-Round, Full Time, Entry-Level Sales Opportunity
- Do you like striking up conversations with strangers?
- Are you an ambitious “go-getter” that is hungry for more than “just a paycheck”?
- Would you like to launch a long-term career with unlimited growth potential?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then RIHI is interested in you!
We are expanding and seeking personable, outgoing, goal-achieving, career-minded individuals with an aptitude for learning, a can-do attitude, and the ability to overcome rejection with a smile. Our ideal candidates are progressive self-starters seeking to launch a new career (or take the next step in their career) in the exciting home improvement industry!
- Hourly + Commission bonuses
- Training/on-going training provided
- Uncapped earning potential long-term growth opportunity
- A Fun, but professional, work environment and company culture
- Quarterly & yearly company achievement contests
- Direct Deposit (paid every Friday)
- Health Insurance option
- Using your Smartphone or Tablet device to enter and track leads and schedule appointments
- Standing and walking a minimum of four hours per day, five days a week, throughout the year: all seasons, all weather conditions (cold, heat, rain, snow).
- Knocking on doors and striking up conversations with homeowners
- Scheduling homeowners for an in-home consultation with our Solar Consultants.
- Working various tabling events: home shows, farmers markets, fairs, festivals, etc.
- Keeping accurate, detailed, and ongoing records
- Developing a continuing pipeline and following up with your leads
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skillsets:
- Any outside Appointment Setting (D2D, B2B), Lead Generation, and Sales experience is a PLUS!
- Experience using CRMs and Apps such as Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, Oracle, Sales Rabbit, Spotio, etc. is a PLUS!
- Bilingual is a PLUS!
- Previous Home Improvement, Solar or canvassing experience is a HUGE PLUS!
- A positive, outgoing, personable, enthusiastic, and engaging personality
- Mission and goal-driven
- Self-disciplined and organized
- Excellent conversational communication skills
- Persuasive & Influential
- Resilient to and able to overcome rejection
- Adaptable, teachable, and willing to learn – and keep on learning!!!
- A “go-getter” willing to work towards a long-term career in the home improvement industry!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour