Customer Engagement Specialist
Join The RIHI Family,
Explore our Current Job Opportunities
Customer Engagement Specialist
RIHI – Warwick, RI
Since 1949, family-owned and operated RIHI (Rhode Island Home Improvement) has been setting the standard in home improvement for New England Homeowners by offering the highest quality products and extraordinary service. RIHI is a company built on family values, and these values extend to all of our employees. We are committed to providing the best possible working environment and balance for every team member.
We are currently looking to hire Inside Customer Engagement Specialists to schedule our prospective customers with free estimates for all of RIHI’s home improvement services. This position is essential to creating the best possible experience for our customers and prospects. This role is perfect for an individual with a background in Telemarketing/Inside Sales or Customer Service. The primary responsibility of our Customer Engagement Team is to schedule Home Improvement estimates appointments for our in-home sales representatives.
This role is responsible for generating highly qualified appointments by engaging prospective customers through our sweepstakes and any other sources deemed appropriate for this level. While doing so it is the responsibility of the Customer Engagement Specialist to record and input accurate information of prospective customers.
Your Primary Job Responsibilities
- Greet and engage each customer over the phone in a professional manner.
- Maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times. Speak with each customer and prospect in a polite, professional manner.
- Follow prescribed scripting and methods of communication set forth by the Team Leader.
- Demonstrate a cooperative attitude and willingness to accept constructive criticism.
- Strict adherence to the work schedule is essential.
- Ability to respond appropriately to customers concerns or objections.
- Strive to attain performance goals set by the Team Leader.
- Report hours worked and set appointments as needed to Team Leader.
- Observe RIHI dress code guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation.
- This position is on-site at RIHI
Income and Benefits
- Job Type: Part-time
- Pay: From $15.00 per hour
We take all the proper CDC precautions.
Rhode Island Home Improvement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disabilities, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rhode Island Home Improvement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Why Work At RIHI?
As a family-owned business for over three generations, we believe in treating all our team members like family. We like to give everyone at RIHI the ability to earn a great income and have the opportunity for advancement. Equally important is that we offer our every team member a desirable work-life balance so they are successful both inside and outside of work. RIHI…The Home Improvement Specialist