Call Center Specialist
Join The RIHI Family,
Explore our Current Job Opportunities
Call Center Specialist
RIHI – Warwick, RI
Since 1949, family owned and operated RIHI (Rhode Island Home Improvement) has been setting the standard in home improvement for New England Homeowners by offering the highest quality products and extraordinary service. RIHI is a company built on family values, and these values extend to all our employees. We are committed to providing the best possible working environment and balance for every team member.
We are currently looking to add Call Center Specialists to our team in Warwick, RI. The primary responsibility of our call center team members is to schedule homeowners for a free, no-obligation estimate for any of RIHI’s home improvement services. A background in Telemarketing, Inside Sales or Customer Service is ideal experience for this position.
Your Primary Job Responsibilities
This role is responsible for generating and scheduling highly qualified in-home appointments by engaging homeowners with enthusiasm and a friendly demeanor.
- Greet and engage each homeowner over the phone in a professional manner.
- Always maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Speak with each homeowner and prospect in a polite, professional manner.
- Follow approved scripting and communication method delivery set by Team Leader.
- Possess a cooperative attitude and willingness to accept constructive criticism.
- Strict adherence to the work schedule is essential.
- Ability to respond appropriately to homeowners’ concerns or objections.
- Strive to attain performance goals set by the Team Leader.
- Report hours worked and set appointments as needed to Team Leader.
- Observe RIHI dress code guidelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation.
- This position is on-site at RIHI in Warwick, RI
Income and Benefits
- Job Type: Part-time, Monday – Thursday 4pm to 8pm, and Saturday 9am to 1pm
- Pay: $15.00 per hour plus bonus!
Rhode Island Home Improvement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disabilities, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rhode Island Home Improvement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.