Join The RIHI Family,
Explore our Current Job Opportunities
RIHI – Warwick, RI
For over 70 years, our team of experts has been enhancing the lives of homeowners by providing the highest quality home improvement services in New England. As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a high-energy Canvassing Manager who is outgoing, organized, and a self-starter. This key member at RIHI will be a natural leader and inspire our elite team of canvassers!
To ensure success as our Canvassing Manager, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, a background in sales is preferred, and the ability to provide information on a range of our products. Ultimately, our top-notch Canvassing Manager is someone who can confidently relate to people face-to-face and engage in persuasive dialogue to understand needs and provide solutions.
Your Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage all field canvassing activities, including team training, planning/scheduling, arranging travel, and supervising/participating in all field activities.
- Coach and inspire your team to meet/exceed all daily, weekly, and monthly goals to support our RIHI Sales Team
- Provide strong leadership and guidance for each team member that will help them meet their goals and earn personal bonuses
- Track and evaluate canvassing team performance
- Ensure all team members follow proper procedures, scripts, and customer service guidelines.
- Monitor and report on field marketing supply needs and inventories
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Previous Sale Management experience highly preferred—ideally in a face-to-face setting
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate team members to meet/exceed expectations continually
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- Working cell phone/smartphone
- Basic PC skills. Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Income and Benefits
- Up to $50,000 base annual wage based on experience with the potential to earn up to $40,000 annually in performance bonuses.
- Healthcare: Medical/Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid Major Holidays
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity
Rhode Island Home Improvement provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disabilities, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rhode Island Home Improvement complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Since 1949, family-owned and operated RIHI (Rhode Island Home Improvement) has been setting the standard in home improvement for New Englanders by offering the highest quality products and extraordinary service. For three generations. RIHI has set the standard for home improvements inside and outside of the home including roofing, siding, windows, doors, bathtub and shower replacement, custom kitchens, and kitchen cabinet refacing. When it comes to service, RIHI is registered, licensed, insured, and A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. RIHI “The Home Improvement Specialist”
Why Work At RIHI?
As a family-owned business for over three generations, we believe in treating all our team members like family. We like to give everyone at RIHI the ability to earn a great income and have the opportunity for advancement. Equally important is that we offer our every team member a desirable work-life balance so they are successful both inside and outside of work. RIHI…The Home Improvement Specialist